Roll over image to zoom in
- It makes people happy: Good food can boost the mood. Biryani proves it. You will never see a person who is sad after eating biryani.
- Rich flavour: Biryani brings out cultures of different parts of India through the ingredients and combination of flavours in it. This makes it a flavour-rich recipe.
- Spices: Spices are a good source of antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. Biryani contains spices like garlic, cumin, ginger, saffron, turmeric, black pepper, etc. that provide health benefits.
- Nutrient-rich: Meat is an important ingredient of biryani. This makes the dish rich in protein. Furthermore, meats like chicken are lean meats and are low in calories.
- Improves digestion: Biryani is a blend of various spices like cumin, turmeric, black pepper and ginger that have anti-inflammatory properties and can improve digestion and promote body detoxification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.